Accessing your records

Gaining access to the data we hold about you

The CCG does not directly provide healthcare services and as such does not hold personal healthcare records. If you wish to have sight of, or obtain copies of your own personal healthcare records you will need to apply to your GP Practice, the hospital or the NHS organisation which provided your healthcare.

Everyone has the right to see, or receive a copy of information held that can identify them, with some exceptions. You do not need to give a reason to see your information, but you may be charged a fee.

Access to your information held by the CCG

Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the general right to see or be given a copy of personal data held about you. This right can be exercised via submission of a Subject Access Request (SAR) to NHS Haringey CCG.

We are able to charge a reasonable fee for the administration of the request; however, these fees are set down in law as follows: We may charge up to £10 for complying with a SAR relating to records if the information is only held electronically or up to £50 if those records are held either wholly or partly in non-electronic form.

To make a SAR please contact:
Information Governance Team
North East London Commissioning Support Unit
Clifton House, 75-77 Worship Street, London EC2A 2DU 

Note: In order to deal with a SAR, Haringey CCG will need to share information with the North East London Commissioning Support Unit (NELCSU).

For more information about how we manage and use your information, please visit our Fair Processing Notice page.

Last updated: 27/09/2019