Tell us about your experience of health services in Haringey
How you can tell us about your experience of health services will depend on the service:
- Your GP practice: through your Patient Participation Group (PPG) or via the receptionist or practice manager.
- Hospitals: through the hospital’s patient advice and liaison service (PALS). Contact details for Haringey’s main hospitals can be found here.
- Hospital in-patient services: by answering the ‘friends and family’ question after you have stayed in one of our local hospitals. Patients will be asked whether they would recommend the hospital wards and A&E departments to their friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment. We monitor our local hospitals on the answers that patients give to this question. You can also give your feedback on the NHS website as we monitor the comments that are received by our local trusts.
- Community health services such as district nurses and physiotherapy: via Whittington Health’s patient advice and liaison service (Whittington Health provides the majority of these services for Haringey residents). Contact details can be found on their website.
- You can also send the CCG your comments through our website, in writing, or by phone.