Our public meetings give local patients and residents an opportunity to meet with us, find out more about our work and provide feedback about local health services we commission.
Over the last few years we have worked with our community and voluntary sector partners to find out what local people want the public meetings to focus on so that we can make sure these meetings are addressing their needs. We have gotten feedback from a range of community groups, particularly those we wouldn’t usually hear from, to help shape the structure of our public meetings. Groups include:
- Asian Day Care
- St Mungos
- Blind Venture Club
- Haringey Diabetes UK Support Group
- Haringey Stroke Recovery Group
- National Citizen Service
- Haringey Deaf Service
- Latino Kitchen
- Haringey Autism
You can read the feedback from our public meetings from the links on the right hand side of this page.
We also provide an update on the work we have done in response to the feedback we receive from our public meetings. You can read these update reports on the right too.
Feedback from our public meetings
- Feedback from our public meetings in 2018
- Feedback from our public meetings in 2017
- Feedback from our public meetings in 2016
- Feedback from our public meetings in 2015
- Feedback from our public meetings in 2014
- Feedback from our public meetings in 2013