Urgent care centres
Urgent care centres are located within or next to hospital Accident and Emergency Departments. They are led by GPs or nurses and people can just turn up without needing an appointment.
Urgent care centres treat most injuries or illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening. For example sprains and strains, broken bones, minor burns and scalds, minor head and eye injuries, bites and stings. You do not need to book an appointment - just turn up and you will be seen promptly by either a doctor or nurse.
The nearest urgent care centres for Haringey residents are:
- North Middlesex Hospital, Sterling Way, London, Greater London N18 1QX (open 9am - 10pm every day). View map.
- Whittington Hospital, Magdala Ave, London, N19 5NF (open 24/7, 365 days a year). View map.
- Chase Farm Hospital, The Ridgeway, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 8JL (open 8am - 10pm every day). View map.
- Homerton Hospital, Homerton Row, London E9 6SR (open 7am – midnight weekdays, 7am – 10pm weekends and Bank Holidays). View map.
- Royal Free Hospital, Pond St, London, NW3 2QG (open 10am – 10pm every day). View map.